[kepler-dev] Example workflows/scenarios?

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 26 13:09:03 PDT 2009

In addition, Bertram recently compiled a list of functioning workflows that
solve science problems.  These are quite a lot more complicated than any of
the demos, and probably more realistic from a design perspective.  Hopefully
Bertram can send the list, which includes the REAP workflows and others that
I sent to him.

Matt