[kepler-dev] reprorting & toolbar layout

madhu madhu at sdsc.edu
Tue Oct 6 14:45:20 PDT 2009

Hi there

  I am encountering two problems with reporting module.

1) When I open a workflow, I get following exception

 Generating Actor Library...
      [run] Adding dummy listener...
      [run] Added.
      [run] *** Attempting to get ResourceBundle for SVG defaults ***
      [run] *** svgRenderingMethod = SVG_BATIK_RENDERING ***
      [run] java.lang.NullPointerException
      [run] 	at org.kepler.module.reporting.ReportingListener.init(ReportingListener.java:96)
      [run] 	at org.kepler.module.reporting.ReportingListener.<init>(ReportingListener.java:89)
      [run] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [run] 	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
      [run] 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
      [run] 	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
      [run] 	at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser._createInstance(MoMLParser.java:4186)
      [run] 	at ptolemy.moml.MoMLParser._handlePropertyElement(MoMLParser.java:5417)

2) I cannot access the designer window, the Tags: drop down takes the entire space on he toolbar. I can see the (Workflow) View: label. The View drop down cannot be seen. I am attaching the screen shot.

Thanks
--Madhu