[kepler-dev] Tagging/Reporting problem/question

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Oct 5 14:17:28 PDT 2009

Madhu,
The "reporting results" are also saved in provenance but you must
first create a Report Layout in the designer view before running your
workflow.
You create a Report  Layout by dragging [ports] onto the layout where
you can add labels to them, a report title, some static formatting
items and the like.
After you run the workflow (with a report layout) you can change to
the Report View to see a rendering of the data that you are "reporting
on".
We're still working on the module and also need some documentation on
it, of course!
Thanks,
-ben