[kepler-dev] New Actor: UserIp Check in

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:52:28 PDT 2009

Hello,
I had created a "UserIp" actor a while ago which I think would be of great
utility.

I felt this maybe helpful during interactive sessions. Upon running the
actor, a pop up box opens up, asking the user to enter a string/text as
appropriate. This can be connected to some other actor which uses this
obtained value from the User in Real Time. This gives real time inputs from
the User as opposed to having predetermined values from a Constant String
Actor or using something similar.

Hence, I would like this to be checked in the repository and was wondering
what is the procedure? Is there any qualification process for getting this
done and whether it would be included in the repository or not? I could also
send across the code and a sample run if needed.

Thanks.