[kepler-dev] Have a query regarding the manifest file

harini iyer harini.r.iyer at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:03:52 PST 2009

Hi,

I was reading section 10.4 about the manifest files and I came across an
example which was about adding a dependency in the manifest file by
including it like this;

Name: HelloTutorial.jar
lsid: urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:jar:528:1
type: jar

This includes the jar file which is a dependency for the Hello World actor.
My question is can we include the jar files only?
That is, can I include a .cfg file , something like

Name: parameters.cfg
lsid: urn:lsid:kepler-project.org:cfg:888:1  (assuming cfg is a namespace
defined somewhere, where?)
type: config

Thank You,
Harini