[kepler-dev] KAR question

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Fri Nov 20 09:29:39 PST 2009

Hi Ben,

You can write your own or generate it with Kepler.

You can generate it from the GUI: instantiate your actor in
the GUI, right-click and choose Save Archive (KAR); or
generate it from the command line:

./kepler.sh -createActorKar YourActor.java

Section 10.4 of the Kepler User Manual has more details.

https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler-docs/trunk/outreach/documentation/shipping/UserManual.pdf

  --dan