[kepler-dev] Rev 21709 - clean after update

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Nov 18 23:31:11 PST 2009

Hi Folks,

I just checked in a pretty serious change to Kepler.  It is now building
the Component Library using the new SQL Library Index mechanism I've
been working on for the past couple weeks.  Please let me know if there
are any problems (I will be surprised if there aren't :)

Known issues (that will be newer then all the other issues at least)...
    Icons in the Component Library are currently broken
    Searching the Component Library only returns the first result