[kepler-dev] config changes

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Nov 16 17:58:40 PST 2009

Hi,

I just made a rather large change to the codebase.  I've changed the
configuration manager in a bunch of ways to make it easier to use and to
simplify the API.  I've done a full clean build with ant in the kepler
suite and the wrp suite and everything seems to work.  Please let me
know if you see any strange NPEs or compilation errors after your next
update.  It might be my fault.

thanks,
chad

PS: I'll be putting together documentation and examples soon so everyone
knows how this works and can so people can utilize it in new work.