[kepler-dev] Version of cog-jglobus and jce-jdk13 jars

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu May 28 11:26:42 PDT 2009

Hi Chandrika,

    I'm working on a new module called globus which will integrate old
globus actors working on globus 4.x version and implement some new
globus actors. I haven't done this task, yet the current status should
be able to help you on your new actor.

   I included globus 4.x jars in the module. So if you can create new
actors in this module, they will use the globus 4.x jars.  What you need
to do is to add globus as the first module to the file:
build-area/module.txt. Then use 'ant update' to check out the globus
module. Then you can put your actor source code at globus/src. With the
dependency management of new Kepler build system, your code will be
compiled against jars in globus module not core module.

   One thing is that the new module is only tested with globus 4.0.7
version. Some jars may still need to be replaced to work with globus 4.2.1.

  If you meet any problems, please let me know. Thanks.

 With globus module, all globus related actors will be moved to the
module and work with a certain globus 4.x version. It may takes a while.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.