[kepler-dev] Using multiple instances of Kepler -- it just works!

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 28 04:43:39 PDT 2009

Yesterday I demoed two simultaneously running, different versions of Kepler:
-- The ppod version (to show the provenance / lineage browser)
-- The Kepler trunk version (to show the growing degrees workflow from
REAP).

Both worked like a charm!

In earlier times, this wasn't possible -- I think due to a shared cache in
the ~/.kepler directory.

Did someone fix this? How come? (and why did I miss it? ;-)

Anyways, big thanks to whomever fixed this!!

Bertram