[kepler-dev] Version of cog-jglobus and jce-jdk13 jars

Sivaramakrishnan, Chandrika chandrika at pnl.gov
Wed May 27 19:29:52 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I see that Kepler currently has a old version of cog-jglobus jar and
jce-jdk13 jar. I am trying to use the code from GSI-SSHTerm to create a
gsissh actor and for this I require newer version of both these jars.
cog-jglobus jar present in Kepler doesn't support globus 4.X version and
is missing some methods that my code needs.
I see that there has been earlier mails to the list about both these
jars. Based on this thread -
http://mercury.nceas.ucsb.edu/kepler/pipermail/kepler-dev/2008-September
/013348.html - at least the  jce-jdk13 jar could be updated in
core/lib/jar. I couldn't find any resolution regarding the jglobus jar
though. Could this be updated to the latest cog-jglobus jar? Would it
break any of the existing Grid actors?

Thanks
Chandrika