[kepler-dev] test data

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed May 27 15:09:50 PDT 2009

I noticed some of the R demos reference data stored in that directory.
It would make sense to include the test data for those demos in the
same place as the actual R demo workflow that uses it for
demonstration purposes.
I'd move the data (to the R module) if I were sure no other demos used
it.
-ben