[kepler-dev] [kepler-users] windows paths with ijmacro

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed May 20 13:37:43 PDT 2009

Hey Chris,

I just tried the tif file in assonet.zip from the link you provided.  It
opened correctly for me on Windows.  Here's the output from my console:

Administrator at dana /c/project/kepler/build-area
$ ant run
Buildfile: build.xml

compile:
   [compile] Compiling ptolemy...
   [compile] Compiling core...
   [compile] Compiling util...
   [compile] Compiling event-state...
   [compile] Compiling gui...
   [compile] Compiling loader...
   [compile] Compiling 1 source file to
c:\project\kepler\loader\target\classes
   [compile] Note: c:\project\kepler\loader\src\org\kepler\Kepler.java
uses unche
cked or unsafe operations.
   [compile] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.
   [compile] Compiling module-manager...
   [compile] Compiling r...

run:
       [run] C:\project\kepler
       [run] Building Kars...
       [run] *** Attempting to get ResourceBundle for SVG defaults ***
       [run] *** svgRenderingMethod = SVG_BATIK_RENDERING ***
       [run] firing IJMacro
       [run] name: 'C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator\Desktop\assonet.tif'
       [run] name(1): 'C:/Documents and
Settings/Administrator/Desktop/assonet.ti
f'
       [run] 3328 ms. Memory: 56176K Free: 23041K (41%)

I'm setting the tif filename in the fileOrURL parameter of the ijmacro
macro actor.  Are you setting it some other way?  Could you send me your
workflow so I could give it a try?

thanks,
chad