[kepler-dev] Getting rid of CreateModulesBundle

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri May 15 15:17:25 PDT 2009

I second David's suggestion that any developer should be allowed to edit
any document in the developer area of the plone site.

I came across this recently where I did not have permission to edit a
page that needed editing and so I didn't edit it because it was more
trouble than it was worth to ask for permission to edit that page.   The
whole idea of a wiki is that anyone can edit it, and people who care
about specific content are notified of the change, all the history is
recorded and so it can be rolled back if deemed inappropriate.

If we can't trust each other than who can we trust?

Aaron