[kepler-dev] Getting rid of CreateModulesBundle

Daniel Crawl crawl at sdsc.edu
Fri May 15 14:36:02 PDT 2009

Hi David,

Done!

I fixed all the references to org.kepler.core.loader.Loader
in the source code that I could find; let me know if I
missed any.

I also fixed the references on the Kepler web site, except
the following (I don't have permission):

https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/developing-a-hello-world-actor-using-the-kepler-build-system-and-eclipse
https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/documentation/build-system-instructions

Thanks,

  --dan