[kepler-dev] This is the result if i run postgresql only.

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 21:15:33 PDT 2009

My guess is that you have uncovered a bug.  Note that the mysql actor
is complaining about postgres configuration information, which means
it is using the wrong configuration data. This is a wild guess, but
its possible that DBConnection uses some static variables improperly,
and the order of firing makes a
difference in which actor fails first (ie, after init is run for both
actors, fire is run, but for the first actor and then fails because it
has config data in the static members from
the second actor).  If you switch the configuration info in  the two
db connections  (ie., reconfigure the pg connection with mysql
info and reconfigure the mysql connection with pg info), does the
postgres actor fail rather than
the mysql actor? I would expect so if the mysql actor ran first and
got its config info from the second db config actor.

Matt

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:09 PM, Rajan Saminathan
<rajan.saminathan at mimos.my> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>

> This is the result if I run postgresql only.

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo