[kepler-dev] I am getting error if i connect two different databases. Let me know how two solve this error.

Bertram Ludaescher ludaesch at ucdavis.edu
Thu May 14 20:47:12 PDT 2009

Hi Rajan:

What happens if you only use the PosgreSQL database: do you also get this
error?
The error message indicates that you/the workflow has no access to the local
Postgres database.
This could be the source of the error (just a guess..)

Bertram

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Rajan Saminathan <rajan.saminathan at mimos.my