[kepler-dev] Proposal: Kepler should work off a snapshot or release of Ptolemy instead of the trunk of Ptolemy

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 17:18:38 PDT 2009

Yeah, I agree that there is a problem until we get a stable release
out with modules released to develop against.  I think getting help to
resolve problems is fine.  I would support an interim approach that
helps to bridge the gap while we transition into the released modules
scenario. Not quite sure what that would be though...

Matt

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 3:50 PM, Timothy McPhillips <tmcphillips at mac.com> wrote:
> HI Matt,
> In the meantime, I wonder what people (like me) should be building against
> when developing modules (like comad) we hope to have work with Kepler 2.0?
>  Until there is a better way, I'm going to keep working at the trunk (of
> both) and asking questions on irc when things don't work, which means others
> are going to spend considerable time tracking down these issues.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tim

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo