[kepler-dev] make sure you update

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu May 14 17:14:07 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just got done moving and removing a significant number of jar files,
mostly duplicates in the util and core modules.  please make sure you
update your local svn copy.  If you start seeing any
ClassNotFoundExceptions, please let me know.  It's probably my fault and
I'll track down any problems if they crop up.  However, I've heavily
tested this on my local copy and haven't seen any problems.

The good news is, this reduced the size of the installer by over 20 MB.
  I've added a new task to the build to find duplicate jars, so if
you're thinking of adding a jar to SVN, run 'ant analyze-jars' first to
see if your jar already exists.

Thanks,
chad