[kepler-dev] Can I pass the input while running the workflow model.

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Mon May 11 11:17:23 PDT 2009

Hi Rajan,

A possible way to do this is to use the BrowserUI actor to present the
queried data and to build a form for user interaction. In the past, we
used this methods in geoscience and molecular biology projects, but I
believe these workflows are deprecated from our tree now.

You can get more information on the BrowserUI (org.sdm.spa.BrowserUI)
actor in the Actor Reference at https://kepler-project.org/users/documentation
.

Please let us know if you have any further questions on this.
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas