[kepler-dev] Using GUI with kepler.jar

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Tue May 5 10:46:19 PDT 2009

What are you jarring up?  All of kepler?  That isn't necessary.  All you
need in the jar is the bootstrapper classes in build-area/src.  The
classpath for everything else will be built automatically as long as you
have it all compiled. The Main-Class attribute should be
org.kepler.core.loader.Loader.  I can send you the jar file if you want.

chad