[kepler-dev] Help with Pop Up Box in Kepler

subhav mital mital.subhav at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:33:15 PDT 2009

Hey,
This does not work. When I created a new actor (UserDecision) and finally
enter ant change-to -Dsuite=UserDecision, then only this single command
controls what can be instantiated.

If I type ant change-to -Dsuite=UserIp, then I can drag/drop this actor
saved in the library.

I don't see any other way of solving this problem. Importing Kar gives me a
whole lot of errors.

Please help.

Thanks!