[kepler-dev] Opening Kepler with a workflow specified on the command-line.

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:22:00 PDT 2009

Hi Norbert,

Per your request, I made a few modification to the build system so that
"ant run" and "ant run-only" now can open up a specified workflow on
startup. For example:

ant run -Dworkflow=../common/demos/getting-started/01-SimpleAddition.xml

Will open up Kepler with the 01-SimpleAddition workflow loaded.

-David