[kepler-dev] Hello World Actor tutorial using the Kepler Build System and Eclipse

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Mar 19 08:30:40 PDT 2009

Hi David,
Thanks!  This is totally awesome!  I added links to the Kepler-Eclipse
page and to the "How to add an Actor" page that had only instructions
for Kepler-1.0.0.

_Christopher

David Welker wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> To help new developers get started, I have made a tutorial that goes
> from a system that doesn't have Kepler (but meets various prerequisites
> in terms of installed software such as Ant and SVN) and goes through
> developing a basic hello world actor. The basic idea is to clarify the
> relationship between making a new module with the build system and
> creating a new actor.
>
> Anyway, the link is here:
>
> https://kepler-project.org/developers/teams/build/developing-a-hello-world-actor-using-the-kepler-build-system-and-eclipse
>

> David

Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 (W-F) 510.655.5480