[kepler-dev] Urgent help needed for Kepler 1.x installer

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:36:13 PDT 2009

All,

Madhu is trying to build an installable release of Kepler for a group
of users. The release will have a few actors developed by CAMERA
project and the latest updates to the provenance recorder on top of
the Kepler 1.0 release.

Any ideas on how to do this after the new build system changes?

Thanks,
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas