[kepler-dev] Error on Kepler Console: Configure Kepler with Eclipse

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Wed Mar 18 10:33:30 PDT 2009

Hi Subhav,
Offhand, I'm not sure.  Unfortunately, at this point
I have to turn my attentions elsewhere.   I'm hoping someone
else on Kepler-dev can step up.

I'm surprised that you are having such difficulties getting
Kepler to work for you.  On the upside, the documentation
has been improved, and we are making progress.

I think the problem here is that configuration file is not
in the classpath.

You should look at the code in the stack trace and add debugging
statements.

Also, I'm assuming that you removed your .kepler directory
and that you are able to start Kepler with "ant run".

_Christopher

--
Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)