[kepler-dev] Where are the demo workflows?

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 00:01:33 PDT 2009

Hi Christopher,

It does indeed appear that the demo workflows have been left out of the
trunk. Whether this was intentional or accidental, I have no idea.

Does anyone object to putting the demos into kepler-trunk? If I do not
hear any objections, I will go ahead and add them into the common module
sometime next week.

-David