[kepler-dev] Kepler source + eclipse

Michal Owsiak michalo at man.poznan.pl
Mon Mar 9 02:04:22 PDT 2009

Hello David,

Thanks, it works now!

I have gone through all the steps you have described, and this time it
worked. I am not sure what was the cause of the issue, but when I have
removed everything completely it worked.

The only difference was that I have used:

ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-1.0

instead of

ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-trunk

Cheers

Michal

--
Michal Owsiak <michalo at man.poznan.pl>
Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center