[kepler-dev] Build system broken

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:58:52 PST 2009

Hi Madhu,

One error you are getting, associated with the import of
javax.media.Controller suggests that ptolemy-lib is either not present
on your system, or did not download properly.

The jar:
<kepler.modules>/ptolemy-lib/lib/jmf-2.1.1.e/jmf.jar

Contains the class javax.media.Controller. If ptolemy-lib did not
download correctly, you may need to either update the ptolemy-lib folder
or delete it and retrieve it again using the 'change-to' command.

David