[kepler-dev] Any one let me know latest kepler jar file path

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Jun 26 09:07:01 PDT 2009

Hi Rajan,

If you are using the newest version of kepler, there is no single jar
you can use.  There is at least one jar for each module built by the
build system.  You will want to use the kepler loader to execute kepler.
  We have plans to work on a more functional API, but so far, it does
not exist.  If you run 'ant startup-script', you will get a kepler.sh,
kepler.bat and kepler.jar file in the root of your kepler installation.
  The shell scripts execute the kepler loader.  You can look at them for
examples on how to run kepler.  Let me know if you need any help.

chad