[kepler-dev] actors not showing up again

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jun 25 10:06:27 PDT 2009

Looks like it broke after r19510.  The changes between 19510 and 19511 are:

Added:
    trunk/modules/core/src/org/kepler/kar/KARCacheManager.java
Modified:
    trunk/modules/common/resources/configurations/config.xml
    trunk/modules/core/src/org/kepler/kar/KARBuilder.java
    trunk/modules/core/src/org/kepler/kar/KARFile.java

trunk/modules/core/src/org/kepler/objectmanager/cache/LocalRepositoryManager.java
    trunk/modules/util/src/org/kepler/moml/KARLibraryBuilder.java
    trunk/modules/wrp/
    trunk/modules/wrp/resources/configurations/config.xml
    trunk/modules/wrp/src/log4j.properties
Log:
KAR tables are now being populated as their contents are being cached.
The actual KAR file itself is no longer cached - it is redundant to have
the whole kar file in the cache alongside all of the objects inside of
them.  The tables take the place of the cached KARs by allowing quick
access to all of the relevant KAR data.

chad