[kepler-dev] Please let me know what are the components components i should to count number of words in a file.

Peter Reutemann fracpete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 13:47:49 PDT 2009

>      Please let me know what are the components components i should to count
> number of words in a file.

Here's what you need:
- a FileReader to read the file content into one string,
- a StringSplitter to split on whitespaces ("\s") and
- an ArrayLength actor to count the number of generated array elements

I've attached an example workflow that does this.

Cheers, Peter
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~fracpete/           Ph. +64 (7) 858-5174