[kepler-dev] log4j.properties

David Welker david.v.welker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 15:13:50 PDT 2009

Yeah, I think putting it in the Kepler suite would be the best solution.
That way it doesn't move around -- ever.

Of course, I don't like making an empty src folder just for that
purpose. I would rather have it in resources. Does it really need to be
in the src folder, or just on the classpath?

David