[kepler-dev] GARP actor issues

Timothy McPhillips tmcphillips at mac.com
Tue Jul 28 14:30:07 PDT 2009

All,

Is anyone else using the GARP actors, or in a position to help debug
the problem with the GARPPresampleLayers actor described below?  I
have reproduced the problem at the trunk, and stepped through the Java
portion of the code in a debugger, but it appears that the issue may
be in the C++ code the actor employs via JNI.  Is anyone already set
up to build this code and its dependencies on our various supported
platforms?

Thanks very much!

Tim