[kepler-dev] yet another email about branch building

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jul 2 11:05:10 PDT 2009

I added another argument to change-to to ensure that the correct version
of ptolemy is used.  To use the pre-alpha1 branch, use the following
commands.  You may want to start with an empty slate and re-check out
your build-area then issue these commands.  If you don't want to start
over, make sure you 'svn update' your build-area before doing this.
You'll also need to delete your ptolemy directory.

svn co
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/release-2.0.0-pre-alpha1-branch/modules/build-area
build-area

ant change-to -Dsuite=wrp
-Dbranch=https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/branches/release-2.0.0-pre-alpha1-branch
-DptolemyBranch=svn://source.eecs.berkeley.edu/chess/ptII/branches/rel-8-0-beta

ant run

You can then update the branch normally with the 'ant update' command.

Hopefully this is the last instruction email for this branch.  This is
the first time we've tried a release with the new build system, so we're
fixing the problems as we find them.  Sorry for all the conflicting
instructions.

chad