[kepler-dev] kepler 2.0 pre-alpha1 / SanParks release branch at 14:00 PDT

Chad Berkley berkley at nceas.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 1 13:06:10 PDT 2009

Hey,

We're planning to branch the development tree for the SanParks release
today at 2:00 pm.  If you have anything that needs to get in for
SanParks, please commit it before 2:00.  After this, only bug fixes to
existing functionality will be committed.

We're going to call this a 2.0-pre-alpha1 release since all of the 2.0.0
functionality is not included.  Please refrain from checking in code
from 2:00 until about 2:30 so we can get the branch created.  We'll be
coordinating this on IRC, so if you have any concerns, find us there.

Thanks,
chad