[kepler-dev] While I am running kepler I am getting below mention error

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Jan 29 10:28:13 PST 2009

That file exists in my working copy.  Have you checked if it is
present on your filesystem?
Was your SVN checkout terminated for some reason and you have an
incomplete set of files?
Maybe try and check to be sure your ptII module is complete by doing a
'svn update' command
inside that module and see if it grabs any new files.  If it is
missing, that is likely your problem.  If
not, then it may be an Eclipse configuration issue.

Matt

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 10:46 PM, Rajan Saminathan
<rajan.saminathan at mimos.my> wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>

>    While I am running kepler I am getting below mention error. Please any
> one let me know how to fix error.
>

> Error from here:
>

> The archive: /kepler/modules/ptII/lib/bsh-2.0b4.jar which is referenced by
> the classpath, does not exist.

> -
> -
> DISCLAIMER:
>
> This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential
> information.
> dealing,
> review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is
> strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender or
> MIMOS Berhad
> immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and
> other
> information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business
> of MIMOS Berhad
> and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
> endorsed by MIMOS
> Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither MIMOS Berhad nor its
> subsidiaries accepts
> responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection
> with computer
> viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
> permitted by law.

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo