[kepler-dev] email gateway for Kepler development forum

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Jan 26 12:37:09 PST 2009

Hi,

As many of you know, we have been shifting some of the discussion of
specific topics in Kepler development to our new forum software that
is part of the emerging Kepler collaboration portal
(https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/kepler-development-forum).
The posts to these fora are available as a combined RSS feed and as
individual RSS feeds. However, we've also had requests to get the
postings via email, so we have set up a new email gateway for all of
the combined forum posts.   If you subscribe to the mailing list
'kepler-forum at kepler-project.org' then you will get a copy of each
forum posting as it is made in any Kepler forum, along with a link to
the post so that you can easily navigate to it and reply.  This is not
a bi-directional gateway -- you can not post back to the mailing list.
 To reply to the forum thread, you must go to the forum site and
respond there, but the link makes this just one click away.

You can subscribe to the email gateway here:

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo