[kepler-dev] ptolemy commit email list

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 22 15:52:38 PST 2009

Chad Berkley wrote:
> Hey Christopher,
>
> Is there a ptolemy-commit or similar email list?  You kind of hinted at
> it yesterday, but I didn't know if you were referring to the kepler one
> or if there is a ptolemy one.  If there is, how can I add myself to it?
>
> chad

Hi Chad,
It took me awhile to find the FAQ, but

http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/ptexternal/faq/8.html

says:
 > To get email about each change to the ptII repository, go to
 > Options -> Membership
 > ( http://chess.eecs.berkeley.edu/options/account/membership )
 > and request "Developer" status in the ptexternal workgroup.

I added "upgraded" your account to Developer status, so you should now
see the ptII svn commit messages.

If anyone else on kepler-dev wants the ptII svn email, feel free to
request ptexternal developer status, I'll grant it to basically anyone.

Christopher Brooks (cxh at eecs berkeley edu) University of California
ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 (W-F) 510.655.5480