[kepler-dev] I want to dispaly workflow model in browser with result like how i am getting the workflow model with result using kepler.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Mon Feb 23 22:19:15 PST 2009

    Do you mean Web GUI for Kepler? Kepler web service can only show
workflow in xml and get files for execution result. For Kepler Web GUI,
we have several solutions in different projects. But currently I don't
know whether they are so general that you can check out and deploy it.
You can find some info at
https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/interest-groups/webui.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu
http://users.sdsc.edu/~jianwu/

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.