[kepler-dev] Is it possible to use kepler as a backend? Web application as a front end.

Jianwu Wang jianwu at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 19 23:49:09 PST 2009

Hi Rajan,

    I think one easy way to do it is through executing Kepler workflow
through Kepler Web service. You can check out newest Kepler Web service
module at
https://code.kepler-project.org/code/kepler/trunk/modules/webservice/.

    This module has been used at several projects and works.

Best wishes

Sincerely yours

Jianwu Wang
jianwu at sdsc.edu

Scientific Workflow Automation Technologies (SWAT) Laboratory
San Diego Supercomputer Center
University of California, San Diego
San Diego, CA, U.S.A.