[kepler-dev] KFlex project question

Paul Allen pea1 at cornell.edu
Fri Feb 13 03:56:21 PST 2009

Hi Dawid,

KFlex is a project from DFKI and Christopher Tuot, who was on this
mailing list the last time I checked. He and I are currently
collaborating to make that tool useful in multiple contexts. He has
graciously allowed me to grab the code and begin refactoring it to
extend it to my needs (http://sciencepipes.org/). I am just about to
check in my first revision on a branch of the KFlex repository, so
Christopher hasn't yet seen what I've been doing to his code.

We have yet to work out the exact nature of the licensing of KFlex.
Chirstopher would have to be the one to share more about licensing.

-Paul