[kepler-dev] Problem occur when trying the Actor Hand On tutorial

aunahal2 at illinois.edu aunahal2 at illinois.edu
Mon Feb 9 16:28:43 PST 2009

Hi,
  I got a problem after trying to do `Exercise-1: Creating your own "HelloWorld" actor`. I did as instructed up to the point where I have to compile the HelloWorld.java with ant (Instruction: Compile your code, using "ant compile" comment under $KEPLER).

Here is my error:

" Build Failed, C:\Kepler\build.xml:210: Failed to copy C:\Kepler\lib\rxtxParallel.dll to C:\WINDOWS\system32\rxtxParallel.dll due to java.io.FileNotFoundException c:\WINDOWS\system32\rxtxParallel.dell (Access is denied)"

     How do I fix this problem?

                           Best Regards,
                                        Aukrit