[kepler-dev] eclipse excludes from build system

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 9 12:39:56 PST 2009

Hi David,

Today I noticed an error in eclipse due to a class being moved in
ptolemy from a folder that we were excluding in kepler into a folder
that we were not excluding.

ModelAnalyzer went from ptolemy.data.properties which we exclude
to domains.properties.lib which we do not exclude but it had a dependency on
a class in ptolemy.data.properties so Eclipse correctly showed it as an
error

I tried including ptolemy.data.properties and several new errors arose

I then tried excluding both ptolemy.data.properties and
ptolemy.properties.lib and all errors were fixed

Question is...
How do we change the ptolemy exclude path in the new build system?

Thanks,
Aaron