[kepler-dev] [Fwd: FW: How to run Junit test cases with new Kepler build]

Matt Jones jones at nceas.ucsb.edu
Thu Feb 5 23:01:44 PST 2009

Hi Dan and Chandrika,

I don't knwo about the test command, but the mailing list did not
accept her post because she is not subscribed to the list.  We have
the list configured to only accept posts from list members because it
massively cuts down on the spam volumes that are attempted to be sent
through the list.  She can post by susbscribing at the list web site:

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Daniel Crawl <crawl at sdsc.edu> wrote:

> Hi kepler-dev,
>
> How do we run JUnit tests with the new build system?
>
> I'm forwarding an email from Chandrika, who is getting an error
> running 'ant test'.
>
> By the way, can someone please look into why she cannot post to
> kepler-dev?
>
> Thanks,
>
>  --dan

Matthew B. Jones
Director of Informatics Research and Development
UC Santa Barbara
jones at nceas.ucsb.edu                       Ph: 1-907-523-1960
http://www.nceas.ucsb.edu/ecoinfo