[kepler-dev] Question about Making an Actor for Kepler

Ilkay Altintas altintas at sdsc.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:50:16 PST 2009

Hi Aukrit,

Conrad mentioned your name before. Nice to meet you.

We checked in these slides to Kepler repository. You can reach the
tutorial at: http://www.kepler-project.org/Wiki.jsp?page=KeplerDevelopersTutorial

Please let us know where you reached the old link so that we could
correct it. Also, we appreciate your comments if any part of the
tutorial needs to be updated as we try to keep these up to date.

In addition, were in the process of renewing the Kepler website. There
is a new FAQ document directed towards developers at: https://dev.kepler-project.org/developers/faq

In the FAQ, you will find information on the kepler mailing lists. You
can always ask questions regarding Kepler development on kepler-dev
and usage questions on kepler-users.

Cheers,
-ilkay

--
Ilkay ALTINTAS
Deputy Coordinator for Research, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)

University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, MC: 0505  La Jolla, CA  92093-0505
Phone: (858) 210-5877                     Fax: (858) 534-8303
Web: http://users.sdsc.edu/~altintas

On Feb 2, 2009, at 2:34 PM, <aunahal2 at illinois.edu> <aunahal2 at illinois.edu