[kepler-dev] changing suites with new changes

Aaron Schultz aschultz at nceas.ucsb.edu
Fri Dec 18 12:46:19 PST 2009

Chad, no definitely not, the whole point of the persistent directory is
that it never gets deleted or removed.  Perhaps we need to store the
configuration information in the transient module directory...  Or the
build system needs to delete just the configuration directories when the
suite is changed...  or some other solution.

Aaron