[kepler-dev] Release roadmap and current release

Vincenzo Forchi vforchi at eso.org
Fri Dec 11 02:07:33 PST 2009

Hi David,

David Welker wrote:
> The command: "ant change-to -Dsuite=kepler-1.0" should be working now.
>
> Just update the build with the "svn update" command, and it should work.
It works now, thanks.

About the release plan, is there any tentative release date for 2.0? If code freeze is going to
happen in January I would expect it to be released at least a couple of months later: is that the case?

Thanks and cheers,
Vincenzo

--
Vincenzo Forchi    European Southern Observatory
Karl-Schwarzschild-Strasse 2,  D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen,  Germany.