[kepler-dev] Question about OrderedRecordToken

ben leinfelder leinfelder at nceas.ucsb.edu
Sat Dec 5 07:50:52 PST 2009

Edward,
I'm not sure what determines the order of the result when you add
ordered record tokens - what do you suppose the order should be? With
the example you have, I don't see a pattern. It's not even defaulting
to the RecordToken ordering (alpha).
Does it make sense to have the result use the same ordering as the
initial operand? Or should the operation fail when the tokens are not
in the same order (seems severe)?

I'd expect
a.getType()
to return
object([x=int, y=int])
It seems to be deferring to the superclass for getType...something I
should look into/fix.

Thanks for pointing these out.
-ben