[kepler-dev] ptolemy/data/ontologies

Christopher Brooks cxh at eecs.berkeley.edu
Fri Dec 4 16:48:10 PST 2009

Edward, Dai and Ben are working on refactoring ptolemy/data/properties.
I've checked in a copy of their work as ptolemy/data/ontologies.
Unfortunately, the directory does not compile at this time.
They will be working on getting it to compile.

I've modified the Ptolemy makefile and Eclipse ptII/.classpath*
files.  I also updated the Kepler configuration so that "ant run"
works for me.  I'm looking at the Kepler Eclipse configuration now.

If you are using Eclipse, you will need to either regenerate
the .classpath file or else update it to exclude ptolemy/data/ontologies.

ph: 510.643.9841 fax:510.642.2718	      (Office: 545Q Cory)
home: (F-Tu) 707.665.0131 cell: 707.332.0670